Wormeo Wormeo

Very Nice

I like this game, very addictive, but the beginning needs a improvement. I started and already died. WTF?! Anyway I think you should da a v2 of this, more levels, obstacles, physics etc.

8/10

zarian responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. But you're meant to move at the beginning straight away, otherwise your body will collide with you. I will do a v2 soon, with more levels and stuff, thanks for the advice!

Get the knife! Get the knife!

Quite Good

i like the game, very addicting but you could make some improvements for example improving your graphics. Try spending some time on them. Also music. It's ok but it gets irritating. Try make the levels harder by making the player collecting the key which opens the gate to the knife (if you can ofcourse :>)

Hope you'll release v2.

DannTe responds:

i think i might release version 2... dont worry the graphics will be better and ill find better music :)

Magnet Racer Magnet Racer

Good Game

I like this game, it's very addicting. What you need to work on is the background, especially generating the side boundaires, since it looks bitt odd. Other than that Just Great!

Galactic Basketball Galactic Basketball

Ok...

Nice game you got there, very addicting. You could improve it by:
Adding Brighter Worm Holes (so you know where to shoot)
Made even more levels
Made even harded levels

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

good game

good game, very addictive but very repetetive

6 Differences 6 Differences

A fine piece of work...

Very nice, after couple of levels it gets harded, but overall it was challenging. The music was just perfect for this game