Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Awesome!

Very nice and original, I also liked the loop it was very 'addicting'. Made me hungry aswell lol

10/10

You could make a sequel like Do you have a Cake? lol

iShirm Goes to the Moon iShirm Goes to the Moon

Uh?

u got a lot to improve on

Little-Rena responds:

Thanks, but could you say what maybe?

Atrocious Furry Comic Atrocious Furry Comic

WATTAFAK?

Well i give it a zero and before u flag it as useless review read this:
Make a animation.
Speak to a microphone or something (you could even a phone).
Why post a image of a naked rabbit? i mean wtf this makes no sense!?
"in this opus, the main character is confronted with her own mortality through metaphysical pondering."
^^^^^ Make a storyline.
Have 'sound' effects or something.
Have a nice background music.
Make a preloader (but you don't rly need it here).
Make the movie 'stop'. How? Simply put stop(); in your last frame (actionscript)

Lots of people find this review helpful!
zhavas responds:

your comment has turned my life around, I swear to uphold the truths that you have taught me... forever.

Wormeo Wormeo

Very Nice

I like this game, very addictive, but the beginning needs a improvement. I started and already died. WTF?! Anyway I think you should da a v2 of this, more levels, obstacles, physics etc.

8/10

zarian responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. But you're meant to move at the beginning straight away, otherwise your body will collide with you. I will do a v2 soon, with more levels and stuff, thanks for the advice!

Get the knife! Get the knife!

Quite Good

i like the game, very addicting but you could make some improvements for example improving your graphics. Try spending some time on them. Also music. It's ok but it gets irritating. Try make the levels harder by making the player collecting the key which opens the gate to the knife (if you can ofcourse :>)

Hope you'll release v2.

DannTe responds:

i think i might release version 2... dont worry the graphics will be better and ill find better music :)

Magnet Racer Magnet Racer

Good Game

I like this game, it's very addicting. What you need to work on is the background, especially generating the side boundaires, since it looks bitt odd. Other than that Just Great!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

WIN

"Score Rank: #13,337"

THIS TELLS YOU EVERYTHING! EPIC SONG!